Eligibility criteria for M.Sc. (Nursing) programme:
- The Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of:B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.SC. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimun one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.